Kuala Lumpur: AFC has announced the disciplinary list for the Round of 16 of the AFC Cup 2011 to be played on May 24 and 25.
1. Mohammad Imran Sahib Bin Mohamed Ibrahim Sahib of Tampines Rovers (Singapore) is suspended for the match against Arbil (Iraq) on 24.05.2011.
2. Husain Al Shammari of Kuwait SC (Kuwait) is suspended for the match against Al Qadsia (Kuwait) on 25.05.2011.
3. Nguyen Cong Manh, Ngo Hoang Thinh and Phan Nhu Thuat of Song Lam Nghe An (Vietnam) are suspended for the match against Persipura Jayapura (Indonesia) on 25.05.2011. The AFC Disciplinary Committee has also fined Song Lam Nghe An US$1500 for team misconduct during their match against VB (Maldives).
4. Keith Gumbs and team manager Hendri Zainuddin of Sriwijaya (Indonesia) is suspended for the match against Chonburi FC (Thailand) on 25.05.2011.
5. Mahesh Gawli of Dempo SC (India) is suspended for the match against Duhok (Iraq) on 24.05.2011.
6. Darko Rakocevic of Chonburi FC (Thailand) is suspended for the match against Sriwijaya (Indonesia) on 25.05.2011.
7. Talal Al Amer and Fahed Al Ebrahim of Al Qadsia (Kuwait) are suspended for the match against Kuwait SC (Kuwait) on 25.05.2011.
Mukhtar Naseer (Victory SC, Maldives), Deng Jinghuang (TSW Pegasus, Hong Kong), Nawaf Al Jashaami (Al Talaba, Iraq) and Al Talaba head coach Thaer Khaleel have been suspended for their club’s subsequent official match.
Al Talaba and Shurtan (Uzbekistan) have also been fined by the AFC Disciplinary Committee for team misconduct. Al Talaba will have to pay a fine of US$2700 while Shurtan will have to pay US$1500.
source : www.the-afc.com